Saturday, September 27, 2008

About Me and My Saltwater Fishing Blog

Hi everyone, my name is Frank, and I have been saltwater fishing almost my whole life. I first picked up a rod and caught my first fish when I was only about 5 years old. See my dad was a pretty good fisherman, and he would take me out fishing all of the time. My uncle, he is an expert fisherman, he has been doing this crap for over 40 years, and he also has a son that is just as good as he is. I remember when I was you just fishing off of my dock out back, I would tun a spotlight on and wait for nightfall, this would attract many fish, and most of them were snook. It was like feeding candy to a baby.

Anyways enough about that I am getting off of the subject way to early, I am making this blog so that when I get old and cant remember a damn thing, I can come back here and read about all of the saltwater fishing that I have done in my life. I can look at all of the pictures of my trophy's that I have reeled in. I am only 26 years old as of now, and I plan on keeping an update on this thing for a while, I am here to share my life with anyone that wants to read information on my adventures out into the ocean on my uncles boat catching some damn fish. These are my stories of saltwater fishing.

No comments: