Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wishing I Was Fishing Everyday

For being a person that makes a blog specifically around saltwater fishing, I really don’t do that much fishing. I mean I just don’t have the time, I work about 70 hours a week, on top of that I have a girlfriend, who is carrying our daughter, and in less than a month I will be a full time father, so when the hell am I going to get a chance to do some saltwater fishing? Not often, that’s for sure. If I lived in my own perfect world, I would fish everyday at least for four hours. On top of that, I don’t even own a boat. Most of my saltwater fishing trips out in the ocean, or off the coast of the Florida Keys, were because of my uncle and my cousin. They both have boats down in the Florida Keys, big time fishing boats.

Whenever I get a vacation, you know what I will be doing, I will be fishing in the Florida Keys, with my uncle and the rest of the family. This sucks because I only get about a week of vacation a year, so most of my fishing adventures are from just that, the perfect vacation. When I was young and didn’t have to work, I was down in the Florida Keys all of the time, oh how I miss those days terribly.

No comments: